21 Tips in 21 Days to Auctioneering: Tip #17

Learn about a profession you’ve never owned. See if it interacts with any of your current professions and start making gold modifying goods. Every profession except fishing, first aid, and cooking interacts with every other profession in some minor way at the very least. Whether it's materials for crafting a weapon or requirements for a trinket, they are all connected in some way. Learn these connections and see if there is gold to be made.

  1. I just thought I'd note that even fishing and cooking overlap, and can be very profitable as well.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide