Here's a Simply Amazing Gold Blog

The AH Pile (aka Stokpile's blog), is one of the best "journal style" blogs I've seen on the net for making gold in world of warcraft. I love the fact that Stokpile goes into as much or more detail than Tella's blog 'hit the cap', and has a good sense of humor to boot. There are lots of screen shots and great content throughout the blog due to the fact that Stokpile does an excellent job of detailing how he makes his gold.

These style blogs are my favorite because they tell the story of the author as they detail their adventures in making gold. The screen shots are especially nice (something most people don't bother updating to their gold blogs... cough I rarely post images cough) and I enjoyed the information that Stokpile made the extra effort to link to in his posts.

Only thing I didn't like was a tinge of negativity and social elitisim similiar to that of Gevlon's blog, but no where near as extreme. Now I know that's sort of the pot calling the kettle black since I like to play the elitist role for fun and let's face it JMTC is one hot site, but I don't put other players down in the process (aka morons, slackers, etc). Sometimes you just have to put the game in perspective and realize that someone not knowing as much as you or having a different opinion doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Definitely a blog worth reading and it's not one I've seen advertised despite the wealth of information found within it (there is a link on the JMTC forums link love section however).

Go check out The AH Pile!

5 comments: on "Here's a Simply Amazing Gold Blog"

  1. I can definatly agree that stockpile has one of the best gold blogs out around. Entertaining and informative. Follow him too!

    Anaalius xoxo

  2. Great blog! Thanks for linking it.

  3. Oh hai there. Thanks for the post Marcko! I actually haven't advertised my blog much at all, hence the very low comment rate, but that wasn't the intent. My entries are as detailed as they are because, well, I'm a very detail oriented person and that sort of thing helps in the AH game.

    My current project is starting a toon with no money, friends, or other support and seeing if I can have a large stake in a pair of markets to prove you can cap yourself with only 1 toon and no help. Look forward to a very special entry soon! (hint, I'm almost at a seven digit bank account)

    And yes, I am one sarcastic bastard. /angry face

  4. Totally agree.

    Stokpile and Jm2c are the 2 best reads out there.

    Gevlon posts a bunch of stupid crap that has nothing to do with the game at all.

    Keep up the good work guys.

  5. Strange how all the negative blogs all admit, eventually, that they do not high-end raid.

    I'm sure that has nothing to do with their overall negative attitude, and persistance in seeing the bad in all players and situations (and somewhow always finding it). It's surely just a staggeringly consistant coincidence.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide