Patch 4.1 Meeting Recording

Last nights meeting was awesome! For those who don't know Just My Two Copper runs weekly gold meeting every friday night at 9PM Eastern Time Zone, more information can be found at the Just My Two Copper Forums.

The turn out was good, we talked about a ton of things ranging from recent hotfixes to the newly released 4.1 patch notes. I'm really starting to enjoy these meetings as it allows me to directly give you guys gold tips/gold info rather than having to write about it and post it on the blog. I also love the fact that I get to actually interact with you, and that you can ask me any question that you want.

This recording is roughly 2 hours long, it's filled with tons of great information, below is a streaming link to the meeting, here are mirror links that are much faster than the streaming link provided ( I suggest you download the recording and listen to it that way  ) - Multiupload - Rapidshare - Megaupload - Hotfile



Any who, like I said the meeting was awesome, the topic of the meeting was mostly the newly announced 4.1 patch notes ( that are still very much uncompleted ). I'll make a short list below outlining the key points that were touched upon.

  • Darkmoon Fair Cards dying due to new ilvl 378 & 391 Trinkets in 4.1?
  • Upcoming JMTC Meeting Changes ( E-mail me suggestions!! ) 
  • Making Gold With Enchanting
  • Jewelcrafting Epic Gem Speculation
  • The Undermine Journal
  • New 4.1 Pets ( Including a BOE Winterspring Pet!! )
  • Maelstorm Crystals Now & In 4.1
  • Mysterious Fortune Cards
  • Herb Prices
  • Niche Markets ( Titanium Rods, Arcanite Bars, Herbalists Gloves )
  • Turning In Dense Stone
  • Selling Darkmoon Faire Decks 
  • Wrath of Lich King Old Strategies ( Selling LK Flasks, Selling LK Spellthreads )
  • Dealing/Meeting Farmers
  • 4.1 Sandstone Drake Achievement
I will have to see what I am going to do with the next JMTC Meetings, I know that you guys want a change but I need to find a way to have everyone still come to the meeting & be able to participate. If you have any suggestions please e-mail me ( or Markco ) or feel free to drop a comment below.

Any comments on this weeks meeting? Anything that you found interesting? Learn anything new?

8 comments: on "Patch 4.1 Meeting Recording"

  1. Was a good talk last night
    I found out some info regarding the datamined gem and its part of the new legendary weapon

  2. Some really good info came out in the meeting last night, and hopefully we'll hear a bit more in the next week from people who are running the PTR with the new patch in place. Right now all we can do is speculate about a lot of market changes that could come from the patch. If we can all keep an eye on what changes are coming, we can poise ourselves to get a jump on the market when the patch actually hits live servers. :)

    I'd like to also thank JMTC for adding me to the blog roll! My blog is still in its infancy, but I hope to have some good content for those just getting into the goblin business!

  3. If you are looking to make it so people don't talk over one another, perhaps put out the agenda, and have people let you know ahead of time if they want to talk about something - that way you can "give them the floor" for a specified time period to talk about it. If someone wants to ask a question or make a comment, have them hold it for a Q&A at the end of the meeting, and they can ask it of one of the people addressing a specific topic. It's a little bit draconian, but if the rules are understood ahead of time, it can make for a quick and orderly meeting.

  4. I have one suggestion for the recap of the meetings. A little timestamp next to each point on the summarylist. The meetings last 2 hours, and as you know..time is money ;) Would be nice to be able to fastforward to the topics of interest.

  5. Living Ember is for the new Legendary Staff. See Shadowmourne for similarity in mat requirements.

  6. Hi,

    Nice meeting. I got a lot of good info out of it but I have a couple of comments I'd like to make. First, anytime your on Team Speak or Vent it's a good idea to get rid of the background noise. TVs, game speakers, other people talking getting picked up by an open mic it was all there. My guild would boot you off the channel if it sounded like that. Second, it might be a good idea for the panel at least to do a sound check, most of you were ok but several sounded like they in the back of a deep cave. Also, I realize it tough not to ever talk over someone else but getting the audio quality cleaned up would really improve the experience.

  7. Damn it.. I've been buying dense stone for cheap for 2 years now, I wondered why the price had suddenly jumped on both of my servers...

  8. Too many people with audio feedback through speakers, background noise, and just poor quality. Its so frustrating to listen to, and I give up after a while. I would have thought the recording details would have been worked out by now. It also needs to be moderated better. Start with all but the leaders muted. When the moderator opens discussion up for the first topic, let people first reply in the chat box of your VOIP program. Recognize that person by unmuting them and verbally reply to their text chat. When that person is done, mute them and move on to the next person. Go down all topics this way.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide