The world is your oyster


Everytime you log into world of warcraft,  you have the opportunity to make a sale.  It may take 5 minutes,  or 5 hours.  Everytime you craft an item,  it could sell for 1000's of gold,  or for 10g.   The gold goblin way is to make the best of those minutes and hours.

As the cataclysm starts to become just a small rumble in the history of World of Warcraft,  goblins are setting up for the next blast of income of gold.    The 1% that are prepared for the upcoming rush to buy items will dwarf the 99% that are unprepared and scrambling for bits of string to craft for the next level.

There are three parts of a goblin looking at the new expansion.   Planning what to store,  gathering what to store and executing the sales.   Conquer all three and then you have gone to the next step in your gold goblin experience.

If you haven't started writing your plan,  write it this weekend.   When i sat down to write my buying plan for mists I seperated it into 12 different sections.

-  Tailoring

-  Cooking

-  Leatherworking

-  Engineering

-  Inscription

-  Blacksmithing

-  Alchemy

-  Mining

-  Jewelcrafting

-  Flipping items

-  Leveling

-  Misc.

Most of the items I'm setting aside are linked to their professions.   With specific items expected to sell such as Netherweave Bags in tailoring.   Also linked into these sections are goals as far as daily tokens for jewelcrafting and cooking.   My goal was to have a detailed blueprint for myself.   In the upcoming weeks I will show you the different sections I'll be using and the logic behind them.   This hopefully will give you a hint on how you might set up your plan to conquer the upcoming panda invasion.


Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here. You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Past Entries








0 comments: on "The world is your oyster"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide