Fun PvP Video

Thunderion and Markco quick pvp video. This was just something small that Thunderion put together for the fun of it last night.

10 comments: on "Fun PvP Video"

  1. Nice video and grats on battlemaster.

    Just wondering, What was used to record it?
    Ive been trying to find a program, I was gonna register with fraps as dont mind paying, but i dont have a paypal, And havent been able to find a decent free program.

    So is this registered fraps, or some other program?

  2. Registered fraps, and thanks!

  3. Nice video.

    How u putted it into HD? just select the option in Sony vegas or...?

    Anyways Very nice, u guys pwn.

    OF TOPIC:
    I'm buying all Greater cosmic essences for under 12G.
    Now I did an experiment by posting alot of them for Buyour 20 each.

    Now the prizes have been raising to 18g each.
    Some auctions are 25 each (dunno if they sell)

    What should I do now, Sell them now and make a good profit or wait for patch?
    Thanks in advance.

    Kind Regards,

    slots

  4. Sell them now and repeat the process :)

  5. lolz

    very nice

    I had seen your arena posts but to be honest I never really thought that you would be really good. I kept waiting for you to die but you didn't :)

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes they were as good PvP and making money as you are!

    Keep up the good work

  6. I can't help you with the pvp, but I can sure as hell help you with the gold!

  7. Info on the video for Anonymous and Slots:

    -I use a registered version of FRAPS. Worth the purchase IMO.

    -I record at half screen size.

    -I use Sony Vegas for editing.

    -For a tutorial on how to upload/render and HD video for Youtube using Sony Vegas, just search youtube for "youtube HD sony vegas" or something along those lines. That's how I learned it.

  8. Now you have got me wanting a full PvP video :P.

  9. like you are using a holy shock/holy shield build? something along the lines of 37/34 or so?

  10. He goes holy/ret for repentence

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide