Just a fun post while my server is resetting:
I had zerker buff, recklessness, kings, shield block, trinket and mow. My target was a lock who I had silenced, disarmed, and shield slammed once for the +10% glyph. I was in defensive stance but I'm pretty sure I had enrage from his pet hitting me so that evens out.
Granted I had the zerker buff but still this would of been a really big crit even without it :DThat says 5661 Physical (11428 Overkill) (Critica)
For the mathematically challenged, that's 17089.
Without zerker you're looking at a 13145 crit :)
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
There’s a lot of information to sort through when bidding, buying, or posting items on the auction house. In fact it’s too much for any one ...
-
I got an e-mail a couple days ago that really caught my attention, it was a suggestion for the next JMTC Blogging Carnival, read the e-mail ...
-
Perhaps you were considering 'cashing out' and calling it quits with the end of the wotlk expansion? Maybe you thought you could sel...
-
Today is going to be really fun if everyone participates. Go ahead and place in the comments section your absolute favorite way to make gold...



1 comments:
Anonymous said... March 14, 2009 at 8:55 PM
This and the last comment are both interesting because I have characters on both AoS and Drak'tharon, although my current main server is Arygos (I keep up with friends on the other two).
Nice slam ;-)
And yeah, this casino spam crap is getting severely out of hand.
Post a Comment