Borean Leather to Arctic Fur

60 Borean Leather turns into 10 Heavy Borean Leather which in turn can be turned into one arctic fur.

Your snatch list should look like this:

X = 75% Normal Arctic Fur Price
Arctic Fur = X
Heavy Borean Leather = X/10
Borean Leather = X/60

You can tinker with the value for arctic fur as much as you want, but be sure to use the altered X to determine how much you want to pay for the leather on your snatch list. Keep up to date with the current value of arctic furs and update the list frequently.

Currently, you can use percentages of market values in auctioneer to determine price, but there's no way to say always buy borean leather that is 1/60 the price of 75% of the price of arctic furs. You'll need to update the list about twice a week to keep an eye on arctic furs as they will probably continue to decrease in value over time.

If the creators of auctioneer update their tool to allow dynamic values... OMFG would this be overpowered. Imagine the power that would give auctioneers that want to adjust their buying patterns within changing markets.

8 comments: on "Borean Leather to Arctic Fur"

  1. UR GONNA GET NERFED IN PVP :(

  2. mammoth mining bags sell for better profit on my server but I can usually only move about 4 at a time. turning the rest of the heavy into arctic furs is a good way to get rid of it.

  3. I've done this trick a few times.
    Borean leather: 60 gold.
    1 artic fur: 50 gold.
    That's 40 gold profit.
    I usually converted another 60 to heavy borean leather witch selled for 80 gold, making 20 gold profit.
    Too bad prices are going down at the moment on my server.

  4. On my server Arctic Fur dropped to an interesting 15g a piece. Yes, that is not a typo. Considering heavy borean leather still costs about 3-4g a piece, I think everyone can do the maths.

    I am guessing that everyone stockpiled borean leather and has exchanged them to Arctic fur as soon as 3.3 hit, which is of course stupid ;).

    So on my server I am not doing the 10x heavy borean leather to arctic fur, but in stead just buy fur and keep the borean leather.

  5. I know this might sound stupid, but how do you actually turn the borean leather into arctic fur?
    I've asked a few people on my server but nobody nows..

  6. There is a guy in Dalaran who sells them for 10 heavy borean leather. Just ask a guard for the Leatherworking trainer, the vendor is standing in front of that shop.

  7. http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=32515

    The fact that no-one knew starts me doubting about your server. Or they just didn't care to respond. But my personal tip if you have a question: Don't use /trade, but go to WoWHead. You have the guarantee you won't be tricked on purpose and chances of getting the answer that you were looking for is about 99.99% higher. Repeating of course.

  8. i have used this method many many many times, and i have made 1000's of gold from it, not many people on my server know about it!

    for more World of Warcraft tips n' tricks please visit Here!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide