Wow Podcast Castaclysm episode 2 is here. Check out this amazing podcast starring Thunderer, Jhaman, and myself :) Three wow pros give their take on world of warcraft news and events. Enjoy!
Popular Posts
-
Diamond tipped cane, tuxedo shirt, tuxedo pants, tuxedo jacket, and jungle hat seem to be the ultimate auctioneer outfit for world of warcra...
-
I decided to be an absolute jerk and do something so wrong, so EVIL, it couldn't possibly come from a standup auctioneer like me. I took...
-
If you go on the JMTC Wow Gold Forum you will find people with gold in more than 6 figures... and they haven't been playing all that lo...
-
I was doing a video on making 10 gold at early levels when you first enter a major city and I realized that level 1 casters have a huge adv...
-
Here are the most popular twink and leveling enchants for low level characters and how to get them. Make these a part of your enchanter'...
-
Zombies slouching with arms outstretched in unrelenting determination towards the targets of their burning hunger... bullets being fired by ...
-
Attention blog readers, it's your turn to be the blog writer . Comments, concerns, ideas, questions... anything you want! Have a video y...
-
Here's a video on where to farm fel armaments , marks of sargeras , and netherweave cloth . Back at 70 I farmed here for three days to g...
-
Elemental Invasion Part 4: Twilight Bosses Loot Table 251 Shield Melee Off Hand Barrier of the Earth Princess 251 Plate Heal Waist Girdl...
-
Ooooh Shiny! Players tend to focus on the shiniest and most lucrative looking gold methods because that's what all the 'guides'...



0 comments: on "Castaclysm Episode 2 - Wow Podcast on Patch 3.3.3"
Post a Comment