Fishing Exploit

What a great email for fishermen in northrend that own wintergrasp:

Whats up Marky Mark, Benladin 80 BE pally Agamaggan, i came across a lil somethin i like to call "spiritual immunity fishing", on the west side of WG at the Broken Temple grave yard, facing WG if you stand at the edge facing the water you can cast and fish while under the effect of spiritual immunity, in other words, fish all you want without being ganked, its funny to see fail ally trying to gank, not noticing im immune and wonder why i own with a fishing pole.anyway, im thinking you can use this as your next topic, maybe even turn it into a game somehow see who the first to post a SS or define the phrase "spiritual immunity fishing" or we can keep it our lil secret and make all the gold. well thats justmytwocopper im adding to this wonderful gold making blog.

8 comments: on "Fishing Exploit"

  1. I will definitely be giving this a try today, thanks for the tip running extremely low on fish feast.

  2. What a wonderful tip! Being a clothie, and pretty much half the priest I normally am without my staff equipped, this is great! :) Thank you for sharing!

  3. Nice tip. I decided to check it out, and I can confirm that it works on the East side of the graveyard. Haven't been able to cast in fishable waters from the west side, and even from the east side it still hits a lot of shallow water and un-fishable areas. Awesome catch non-the-less.

  4. I thought everyone already knew this exploit.

  5. Probably considered terrain abuse, don't get yourself banned people...

  6. Or fishing from a safe area.

  7. Yea, cool idea, but I'd be careful. I'm on the same server and I'm pretty sure I saw this same guy scamming someone out of like 6 epic gems yesterday...

  8. between this and fishing from the safety of the npcs I think horde definitely have the upper hand on wg fishing.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide