Markco's Corner - Blogging Carnival in 2 Weeks!

Blogging Carnival August 2nd

The Carnival has already gotten enough submitted posts to be an excellent read but more keep coming in! If you haven’t submitted a link to your own gold making article you had better hurry up as I will need a day or two to compile the whole carnival (this includes writing a quick description for every post submitted). Each post will have the site's title, a link to the article, and a short description written by myself of what's inside the post. When I finish writing and organizing all the posts the end result will be a useful list of wow gold making inspirations from a variety of authors. It's a rare opportunity to get to share a collective audience with so many bloggers and their readers so be sure to send me a post if you'd like to be featured. I will need the post's link in by probably July 31st in order to have it ready in time.

Wow

Time in game was non-existent this week as I am focusing on blogging activities instead of in game gold experiments. I submitted my 240k gold in 2 months story to http://www.warcraftecon.net/ and hopefully they will have it published soon so I can link to it and show you all how I made so much gold so quickly as a casual player.

Real Life

Been slacking on my runs as I used to do 3-6 miles a day and now I am doing about 2 runs per week. This week is kind of somber as we are having a get together to raise money for the family of a friend who passed away. I spent some time this week writing up a ‘battle plan’ for this blog as well as my other ones to decide how I am going to collaborate more with the community. I’ve been writing to facebook and twitter daily, submitting guest posts to various blogs, interviewing on various sites and collecting posts for the blog carnival. If you haven’t noticed, the readership on this blog has gone up from ~2600 to ~2850 since I started doing this and I hope to break 3k feed readers within a few weeks. What this means for current readers is an increase in great content and ways to get it! Be sure to start participating on both twitter and facebook as the discussions have been pretty good so far. If you have a quick gold question I've also tried to get back to everyone on those mediums that asks.

0 comments: on "Markco's Corner - Blogging Carnival in 2 Weeks!"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide