The Stars are full of Gold





For the 5th day straight I was raking in a large amount of gold on my server.   While letting one of my add-ons sort things out,   a conversation started with one of my group cartel members.   We have actively been keeping an eye on Gem sales to make sure that they don't get too low.

The topic of the conversation was how much gold is too much gold.   Both of us had gold capped
before patch 4.2.   And as with many people,   collecting and reposting becomes more of a chore instead of something that's necessary for raiding or PVE quests.   Every mount on the AH is available at a click,  every pet yours for the buying.   Gearing up a raiding alt is just a few clicks away.  Even faster if you have the needed crafting skill to make items.

As warcraft matures,  the economy becomes more saturated with your wow millionaires.  As more gold making websites,  and gold making guides like Markcos gold guide become popular,   there will be a continued amount of movers and shakers on server economies.

Blizzard every so often will issue a "money dump" to level the playing field.  But advanced gold makers will always have an advantage over people who aren't able to amass large amounts of wow riches.   The question is truly what can someone do with their gold.  I"m going to give you 5 ideas to spark some ideas of your own.  Two of these I did myself,  and others were suggested from others.

1.     Buy a specific mount for every one of your raiders (My personal choice is the Mechano-hawg)

2.     Host your own trivia show on trade channel with varying amounts of prizes

3.     Drop 10k gold on a random level 1 player in a starting area.  

4.     Powerlevel all of your alt characters to max level

5.     Buy random pets to everyone in a specific area

There comes a time in every gold makers run to figure out a new way to entertain or challenge themselves.  Creating a new goal besides wow millionaire status will extend your enjoyment in
auction house PVP.    Plus everyone needs a cool show of all their guild members on hawgs don't they?

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at  "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here.   You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server,  chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.

Links to Previous articles

You got your jewelcrafter in my alchemist

join the fun ... buy the t-shirt

Tools of the Trade

Goodbye Darkmoon Faire

Freud never said anything about warcraft gold

Between Deathwing and panda invasion




0 comments: on "The Stars are full of Gold"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide