What Days Do You Sell?



Mommar here (again,  someone else going to show up and entertain the masses?)

I find that as I continue in my life that some days are much more difficult to go through my full routine of listing,  searching,  farming,  leveling and finishing dailies.   At one point we talked about breaking down to different levels of activity on some days.   Whether it's a A day (full listing,  everything for sale) or a C day (just a couple of listings and finishing my dailies.)

Within this idea there are certain days that I find that there is a higher importance to finish certain activities.   Listing of Raid quality items does not have as high of a priority on weekdays as they do on the weekends.  Enchants and equipment that sell to leveling toons become more important during the week than they do on 'server raid' days.

Each server has its own pulse and its own calendar of expectations.   One server I belong to have the majority of the raid guilds working on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  While another one is almost exclusively a weekend raiding area.    These differences cause me to adjust what gets listed when on each server.

Both do hole similarities as well.   I do a lot of my bidding on Tuesday.  This allows me to take advantage of bids for auctions that will end during the server maintenance period.   Another time for me to list on multiple servers items for sale are the weekends.   Many players are 'weekend warriors' and put the majority of their time on during Saturday and Sunday.

The important thing for gold goblins is to determine when it's okay to take a break and relax the listings,  and the other days that you should go full bore with everything you have.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries


Loot Pinata
Taking Advantage of The Market
The Inportance of being Hot(fixes)
Don't Fret Young Farmer
Patch 5.2: First Take
Do you Own Your Tree?
Patch 5.2:  Tap That Mob
Patch 5.2:   The Great Ghost Iron Ore Rush
5.2 Watch: Capping Justice Points
Language People.  Language
Patch 5.2: Know They Economy
New Leatherworking Pattern.html
Patch 5.2: Jewelcrafters
Patch 5.2: Thanks Uncle Blizzard for the Valor
Something Stinks In The Air
Get a Grip On Your Pricing
Patch 5.2:  Prepping for the rush
How Do You Effect The Market?
He's So Great He's A Fivefather
Patch 5.2:   Farming For Rep.. With A Farm?



0 comments: on "What Days Do You Sell?"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide