Stop Teasing My Rocket


For those that have lost their calender somewhere it is Valentine's day.   This is the first year that I didn't feel like ranting about the holiday and how ill the commercials make me feel.  Wait,   does that count as a rant?

If you are like me, you have been queuing for the chemical brothers run for cash and prizes.   The same items have been available for a couple of years now so most players already have at least Peddlefeet.  But with the new expansion and new blood, possibly arriving it would be good to have a few available for sale.

The big sales item during and after this holiday is the Swift Lovebird mount.  With the patch rotation starting to wind down many players do not want to spend the time to obtain 270 love tokens.  So if you have all of the items that you want from the holiday picking up one or two for future sales might again be a wise investment for those extra tokens.

I will be honest,  another grind for item x gets a little old after a time.  Just putting the lovely charm collector's kit and finishing up your Timeless Isle mob grind makes this cake to finish.  This has made the entire holiday start to grow old in the tooth.

Adding personal challenges have made the events at least tolerable.  The mobs to kill in the Scenerio die quickly with even an average geared group.  The longest I had the entire event last is 2 and a half minutes.  But it's all for the Big Love Rocket.  The downtime in the event is that it takes longer to run to the three main cities than to finish up all of the quest events.

Not to jump on a Valentine's soapbox, but this is another event that is in need of updating.   Either new items (lets face it,  who wouldn't want to buy new valentine's garb for tokens) or new events that can add to the enjoyment.   The older events like this get, the more they are to be skipped by players to do other things.

I am a big fan of innovation and change when it comes to events and gaming.  Games such as Rifts and the announcements for Everquest next has set a high bar for innovation.  This is another pretender to the throne when it comes to being the king of MMO's.  But the king is starting to show a little tatter at the hem of their clothes.

Enjoy the holiday and the weekend.  Take some time to remember those you care about that you're still around and alive.  Eat some candy,  watch a love story and have some fun.  

Good Luck and Good Profit Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. Dot com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Stop Beating My Warforged Seals
Buying Vs Ending
My 15 ate your 14 (Season 15 PVP)
Keep Your Head Up
Disenchant,  Rinse and Repeat
WOD: Guild? I have a Guild?
Leave Your 'Tude At The Door
Going Looney over the Lunar Festival
Cleaning Out The Closet (Achievement Edition)
WOD: Future Catch Up Zones
Ebay Warriors Prepare For Battle



0 comments: on "Stop Teasing My Rocket"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide