Garrosh Is My Friend


Mommar here.

Every week,  even if I'm looking to do other things to cleanse my pallet of World of Warcraft, I go and finish my flex raid runs on Garrosh.  The pets that drop from the two bosses previous to him are bonuses but my main goal is to obtain the BOA's that he drops from time to time.

I have two toons that are Garrosh worthy. (I refuse to be carried through a Flex 3 or Flex 4).   If I cannot do 125 dps then I need to upgrade.  This is just my personal view of raids and other raid leaders will have different views.

The thing I find a little funny is the cursing that occurs after the Garrosh kill happens.  Many players are in the same boat that they only reason they run Seige of Orgrimmar is for the BOA gear.  Obtaining one of these items sets a toon up for leveling if not all the way up to heroics.  I can see the frustration that people will have when the item they need won't drop.

Having played this game for years I have gotten used to grinding for gear that is useful.  During the Burning Crusade expansion I lived in Terrokar working on heroics for as many times as I could scrape 4 other people to run.  Shadow Labryinth was where I lived and breathed easily for 2 months plus just to obtain one or two pieces of gear.

This is why I switched to making sure that I had gold to craft the items that I needed.  Even now there are belts that can upgrade players over and above what drops in Timeless Isle.  As the Mists of Pandaria expansion matures gear becomes less and less important.  With the Alpha notes having been seen, it is obvious that the quest for gear will change completely.  Main stats will no longer be as important as the secondary and tertiary stats.

So as others curse and gripe about how Garrosh has stiffed them again (I know,  stiffed isn't the word that they use) remember that the benefits of having the entire summer for Garrosh runs gives players plenty of time to fill in the BOA weapon slots that are desired.

Good Luck and Good Profit Hunting

You Lost That Alpha Feeling
Too Many Coins On My Hand
We All Make Mistrakes
World Without The Auction House
Not So Smart Loot
It Was A Great Day
WOD:  Prepping For The Storm
Special Brand Of Stupid
Silver And Gold Have I None
Worth What Someone Will Pay For It
Please.. Wait.. I Wanna Tag
WOD: Waiting Til The Fall?
Boost Me, Buy Me, Pay Me Gold
Save That Boost for a Rainy Day




0 comments: on "Garrosh Is My Friend"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide