I'll Buy That For A Gold Piece






I love playing monopoly.   I've always used the grab corner areas and then start building strategy for my wins.  Thrills abound when the strategy works and heartbreaks occur when it happens to you.

One thing about monopoly is the idea of sore winners and sore losers.  At the end of it all, no-one truly wins at monopoly unless everyone has fun.

Playing the auction house has the same rules when it comes to winning and losing.  You can set your strategy and find out what works and what doesn't work, compared to other players.  That item that you get underbid on that you really, really wanted for your collection.  That sale that pushes you over your goal for the week only to just miss it because no one wanted to purchase it this week.

Both the auction house game and Monopoly can be very frustrating.  But that is also why it is one of the world's most popular games.  Frustration breeds learning how to play better.  Losing at games gives you the lessons needed to later on win.  What items sell and what items do not sell on your server of choice.

Many players choose not to challenge themselves with playing the auction house.  They will throw up a few items to pay for repairs, but anything beyond that is too much work.  Their prize just for participating is a small shiny trophy that everyone received at the game for showing up.  A gold goblin in training strives for the big trophy that only the highest achievers receive.

This week is going to be another week of winners and loser in the game of auction house trading.  I switched from just disenchanting everything in sight to dropping a lot of my green and blue gear on the auction house for sales.  Enchanting materials have dropped to a new low so it ends up making me more gold to sell the occasional pieces and then looking for vendor all of the rest at the end of the season.

Keeping up with my daily 'transmutes' from Leatherworking,  Engineering and Tailoring has kept me up on being able to profit both now as well as later.   The large bags (24 slot bags) produced both for standard items as well as specialty items are being sold at a good pace.  Netherweave bags have taken a drop down to regular levels so I have left those off the rotation for a few weeks to see if the market recovers.

As always,  I am still collecting specific items to resell with the next expansion.  Tailoring and Jewelcrafting still does not have a catch up mechanism announced so older materials will be in demand as players level their professions organically and not through the boosting mechanism.

With finishing another SOO flex 4 run for BOAs this week will be busy as we wait for the announcement of the new expansions beta key date.

Keep your head above water and keep off of my Boardwalk.

Good Luck and Good Profit Hunting


The Value of Garrosh BOA's
It's Monday Already?
Adopt A Warcraft Child Today!
Welcome To The Tuesdaydome 
Not My Server.. No No No
Maintenance Of Your Toon Army: Garrisons
The Art of Negotiation: Warcraft Style
Cooking For Fun and Profit
Cycle of Life
Road to WOD:   Finish Your Chores
Some Day I Will Learn
Garrosh Is My Friend
You Lost That Alpha Feeling
Too Many Coins On My Hand
We All Make Mistrakes
World Without The Auction House
Not So Smart Loot




0 comments: on "I'll Buy That For A Gold Piece"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide