For over a month now Justmytwocopper has been ahead of Tobolds.blogspot.com according to sitemeter by about 700-1000 visitors per day. This really impressed me, because Tobold's blog was where I did one of my first guest posts regarding the analysis of dream shard economics and it really put my blog on the map. I want to encourage everyone to take a moment today to head over to Tobolds.blogspot.com and read some of the excellent articles he's done on MMORPG's including everyone's favorite: world of warcraft.

Once again thank you for reading Justmytwocopper and for those of you who have taken the extra step to get involved in the JMTC community forums my hats off to you for making this website into a home for savy auctioneers of all skill levels.

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide