Traveling Time

I'm heading out later this evening to go fly and see my girlfriend, so I will not be avaiable for emails, youtube, twitter, the gold guide or the forums for the next 6 days.

The blog will keep rolling with posts that I have saved up, and I will go back to read them when I return from the trip. Maybe... and this is a huge maybe... I will have some free time to peak at a computer to try and mitigate the slew of emails I'm going to have waiting for me when I get back.

Wish me luck, this is the first time I will get to be with her in person, and I've been kicking my ass for over a month to look my best. (-21 pounds in 31 days last count)

Also: I have an awesome game for you guys to play tomorrow, so stay tuned to the blog and have fun!

18 comments: on "Traveling Time"

  1. Good luck Markco!

    Futue.

  2. Awww, that is so sweet! Good luck and great job on the weight loss!

  3. Good luck!

  4. Go get your FREAK ON!!!

  5. Good luck! I hope you have a fabulous time. Congrats on the weight loss!

  6. Whoa, wait - what?? "first time in person" this an e-dating chick you met??

    Or... just been awhile since you've been together?

    I'm confused now :(

  7. good luck on getting lucky ;)

  8. yeah, i'm with Andral. hope you're not disappointed but good luck!!!

  9. Have a great time Markco!

  10. When I first read that, I thought it said, "The first time in PRISON"! I'm thinking, "How desperate is this guy?" Good luck!

  11. Congrats on the weight loss mate :)

    I to managed to lose about 30kg (66lbs)over 1 year, after the result of playing to much WoW. All I can say is you have done an awesome job with looking after your health while still maintaining a balance with your hobby.

    I'll soon be starting a blog about how I got my life back from playing too much WoW and in doing so met the girl of my dreams who turned out to be my fiancé.

    So best of luck, keep it up and don’t stop improving yourself :)

    Cheers,

    Phatbear

  12. What, you're giving up WoW for a girl? I'm disappointed...

  13. Champagne, flowers & chocolate covered strawberries...

  14. Is she a nightelf or a bloodelf? Would hate to think you're going out with a bloodelf, and she turns out to be a nightelf. I hear they are so skinny, they look like wisp's.

  15. Real Life >Interwebs

    Forget us Markco and GET SOME!!!!!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide