Looking for Guest Posts

It's been a long time since this blog has had a guest post (not including the countless gold tips that stream in on a daily basis from normal players) and I wanted to offer the opportunity for any gold making blog out there that would like to reach this astute audience.

Looking for quality information on making gold or even just conversation starting material on patch 3.3. Feel free to email me at freebeertomorrowonyxia AT gmail DOT com with your submission and I'll be happy to respond with an approximate date of when I will be able to display your work.

I ask for these guests posts because I understand that it is refreshing to hear someone else's opinion on making gold and it opens up more discussion as well as provide you the reader with even more blogs to dive into. There are some really high quality blogs out there with the same gold tip sharing orientation as JMTC, and I highly recommend visiting the Link Love section of my forums for a list of wow gold blogs.

Put in the comments section if you have any posts you'd like to see in the near future; which will in turn provide these aspiring authors with some material to work with.

0 comments: on "Looking for Guest Posts"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide