Merry Christmas

I'd like to wish you all a very merry christmas and encourage you to spend as much time as possible with your friends and families today.

I hope that your sales of milk, eggs, and wool cloth have been as ridiculous as mine. Ho Ho Ho!

Here's two videos for your viewing pleasure from my prot warrior + gold tips youtube channel!

4.5k Dps Prot Warrior - Tanking Halls of Reflection


Prot Warrior Eye of the Storm Slaughter (EOTS)

5 comments: on "Merry Christmas"

  1. Merry Christmas to you Marko have a good one

  2. Markco! Long time lurker, first time poster. What gear did you use to do that much damage while tanking? Did you just forsake any + def gear and go for all dps gear? Just curious.
    Also, I've been prot pvping for a while now. I'm not as geared as you are, and I don't touch arena, but I do have decent gear and I've found prot pvp to be not only fun but successful (with a healer nearby, it's downright ridiculous). Your formula that you posted a while back for the "right" balance of things like resilience, shield block, etc. seems to be a good one. I loaded as much armor pen. as I could muster and it makes it incredibly fun (I run a 5/15/51 spec, which differs slightly from the 12/8/51 spec that I see you use).
    Just dropping in to wish you a merry Christmas and I a thanks for making a fun blog to follow.

    Murrlock of Khaz Modan

  3. Nice videos :) Merry Christmas Markco


    P.S.- You should check out the addon Spell Alerter for PvP, it helps a bunch for timing charge interrupts and spell reflects

  4. I'm also pretty curious what you were using in that first video. Gear wise, of course. I don't imagine you respecced for it, but it'd be nice to know how you pulled out 4.5k DPS prot specced. I don't doubt you did it, but specifics would be nice. :P

  5. Could you also let us know what the combat text addon you use is. It looks mighty useful.Great vids BTW.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide