Wow Gold Blogs - Suggestion Box Friday

Suggestion box Friday is your chance to be the blog writer, it's when I, the gold guru, defender of small kittens, last bastian of protection pvp, and all around good guy... markco, step down from my primordial, saronite plated throne and allow you, the adorable amateur a shot at making heads or tails of the world of warcraft auction house.

Discussion:

There are literally thousands of blogs out there which discuss making gold in world of warcraft. However, there is always room for improvement and there is always a blog idea which doesn't exist yet. What type of blog, focused on specific topics you care about, would you like to see that is currently not out there regarding gold in world of warcraft? Specific professions, classes, arenas, etc. feel free to list any topics you'd like to see combined into a new blog. Perhaps someone reading will see what you wrote and start one!

If you are interested in starting a blog, and need a little inspiration... check out this post I did about blogging.

2 comments: on "Wow Gold Blogs - Suggestion Box Friday"

  1. What I'd like to see is more information about automation. It's very hard for me to figure out what addons I should use and how I can configure them right. That's slowing my goldmaking down.

    I can figure out how I want things to go, and I know it's possible with addons, I just don't know how, because there are not that much good addon guides out there.

  2. @ anonymous

    what proffessions ?

    for inscription i use QA3,KTQ,and Skillet its pretty much all the automation you need.

    if you have any questions let me know i dont mind helping you.

    I recently shifted the focus on my blog to inscription because its the market i found recently that i enjoy. More people should focus on waht they do and experiments.

    Marcko with so many blogs there isnt much left to discuss. most people can just offer their take on what they do to make gold.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide