Just My Two Copper Contest Winners!

Hello there guys and gals! It's been a week since I started the contest here at Just My Two Copper, so now it's time to choose the winners! All in all there were over 100 entries multiple ways, e-mails, twitter, blog comments and such, but only three lucky people will win something :)

I hope that in the future I can hold more contests like this, even if I have to put the money out of my own pocket, I simply love giving back to you guys, I'm a very giving person :)

Anyways, let's get to the contest winners! The Winners were picked out randomly, no one had more "favoritism" - I used a true random number generator so it's 100% fair. 1st prize is the Liandro's Lil XT Pet, Second is the Paint Bomb Loot Card & the last winner gets the Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E loot card.

 
The Winners with those numbers are:
  • Xzianna - Liandro's Lil XT Pet
  • Ant Cooper - Paint Bomb Loot Card
  • Michael Sherretz - Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E loot card
So that's it folks! Winners have 48 hours to contact me via e-mail ( Artsytorres AT gmail DOT com ) so receive their prizes, otherwise a new winner will be announced. Congratulations to the winners, better luck next to everyone else!

2 comments: on "Just My Two Copper Contest Winners!"

  1. Congratulations to you all :)

  2. Yes that is all good but don't forget you can do gold from professions as well...

    http://www.qstonwowtips.com/how-to-make-gold-from-cataclysm-professions

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide