Up-and-coming Cataclysm Gold Blogs

Hello guys and gals! Welcome to another edition of Up & Coming Cataclysm Gold Blogs! This is something new that I'm starting at JMTC, every month or so I will do a post like this outlining the new gold making blogs that are out there and link you to them. I know most of you enjoy the stuff posted here at JMTC but we aren't the only ones posting quality content, there are TONS of other people who do the same thing I do, and I'm not going to lie; sometimes better. Any who, let's get started shall we? :)

Exploiting My Server
A new blog recently started up by a fellow reader & friend of mine - Sinku. So far he's got great content on the site and is posting frequently ( everyday it seems ). One thing I can safely say about this guy: he's got awesome ideas around every corner, I mean just go look at the content posted on his site! He really thinks outside the box on some of these posts, I know on several of his posts I went " huh.. why didn't I think of that ". I found his post on how to make over 1,000g by sitting in stormwind very interesting, you guys should go read it!

The Gold Queen
The second of the new gold blogs that just recently popped up. The Gold Queen just recently did a site re-design and moved URL's and I must say it's looking pretty nice! This is another blogger that likes to think outside the box, which is why I like reading the content posted here. One of the things I liked about her site is that she's a JMTC Coach, but she goes a step further beyond that; she gives you a personalized ebook everytime you have/get a session with her. To me that's priceless, something that's tailored to your own and specific needs is simply awesome. I found her post on Influential Gold Bloggers very nice, as it provides a nice list of gold blogs that helped The Gold Queen get to where she is now. Go take 5 short minutes and surf through her site guys, some pretty awesome content in there!

Anaalius
 This isn't a new Cataclysm blog, in fact he's been around for a while. Why did I include him them? He recently moved and re-designed his site, and I've gotta say I love the new layout/color scheme. Gosh, I feel like I'm a robot, but some of the posts here are simply amazing. It's simply great content and I can't deny it. He's been around for a while so you know that he know's what he's doing/talking about. Hell, to prove it he recently hit the 1 million gold cap, insane stuff right? I simply loved his recent post on Large Brilliant Shards. When Cataclysm hit, it removed the best way to obtain these shards; Stratholme, and I could never find a decent place to farm them. That post really helped me. Check it out, with the current prices on these shards it might not be a bad idea to go out and farm a couple! This blog to me is very under rated, Anaalius isn't really receive the praise/respect that he should be getting.

Power Word: Gold
The last blog I'm going to cover this month, another awesome blog that just recently springed up. The posts here are very informative, from straight forward gold tips, to video tutorials of the most recent auction house addon; Trade Skill Master. It's mind blowing stuff really. I simply love the gold tips posted here, you guys should head over and read some of the content here. His most recent post on Formula: Arcanite Rods is a great little gold tip that I personally think is always under rated/unused. Take a minute out of your day and drop by his blog and read some of the great content that's posted here!

To The Readers:
This is a small sample of the many blog out there, most of them are good and provide great information, if you have the time leave a comment on their blog guys, they'll appreciate it, trust me. I know this because I appreciated it greatly when i was starting out at the Gnomish Coin. Taking 5 seconds of your time to tell someone, hey great job makes their day and it's not very hard.

I wish all of you the best of luck, keep up the good work!

4 comments: on "Up-and-coming Cataclysm Gold Blogs"

  1. All Great New Resources.

    Rumor has it there is a new podcast forming as well.

  2. This is "Sinku" from Exploiting my Server. Thank you So much for the article!

  3. Thanks so much for the mention Mageshadow! Starting a gold-making blog was one of the best decisions I've made. There is a fantastic community built around gold-making and being able to be a small part of it is an honor.

    If you are considering making a blog about WoW gold-making please do it! (And send me the link so I can add it to our blog roll.)

    Without community we would all just be talking to ourselves. ;D -flux (from Power Word: Gold)

  4. Great bunch of blogs there checked them all out and loved them. I am also just starting out with a world of warcraft blog mainly aiming at farming locations.

    I am hoping to jump into the community and make some new friends with likewise passion for World of Warcraft.

    Google us Toms farming spots

    and give me some pointers lol.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide