Guess Who's Back With Some Killer News


It’s been a while hasn’t it? I hope you’ve read my last post 2 days earlier and if you haven’t, let me bring you up to speed.

If you have been following events closely in the last few months, you will have noticed that I haven’t been as active on JMTC as I would have liked to be.

The truth is I’ve been working tirelessly on a top-secret project, something that would shake the very foundations of the game as we know it.

It soon became a lasting obsession and before I knew it, days had passed into weeks, and weeks into months as I was holed up developing, testing, perfecting the perfect blueprint for every aspect of the game.

And like all masterpieces, I eventually hit a snag.

And that’s when I met Kevin Richardson, one of the finalists at the WoW Arena Tournament that was held at Blizzcon over the weekend.

We eventually got to talking about the game, and that’s when I decided to take the plunge and ask him to hop on board my project.

I had a great respect for his achievements in PvP, and as it turns out, he was equally impressed with my work on JMTC.

After getting Kevin on-board, it was all systems go.

The past couple of days have been a rollercoaster of emotions as we have been working tirelessly around the clock, putting the finishing touches to our project.

You know, cutting out the stuff that didn’t work, and scaling up what did...

We were like zombies on a mission.

And eventually, we got it down into a kind of perfect “system”

Even now, when I think about the moment we completed the project, I get goose bumps.

I mean, this is my greatest accomplishment to date. I'll never forget how alert I was this morning when we actually put the finishing touches to the system.

To everyone who helped me along the way, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, most of all Kevin who helped me put the missing pieces of the puzzle together.

Without his valuable insight and expertise in PvP, this project wouldn’t be half as good as it could have been.

We both share the same vision of helping players around the world master every aspect of WoW without the need to pour as much time and energy into it as we did.

Users of my 20KLeveling Guide will find that there’s so much more to this new offering, which will be my lasting legacy to the JMTC community, so check it out now!

Feel free to email me with questions should you have any.

Good luck and have fun in Cataclysm everyone.

WoW Crusher: How The Pros Do It


Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide