The secret of my success




In the past few weeks there have been more and more messages arriving at the JMTC office Midwest campus.

Some end up being thanks for tips,  some are comments about my style (or lack of).  And even the occasional spam from a African princess looking for love in all the wrong places.

But one of the most popular ones are looking for tips on how to make more gold.  Many of them lately being of the "I'm just restarting to play wow again,  and I need to make 5-10k gold every day.

I thoroughly enjoy helping people making warcraft gold.   And having 2.3 million in the bank seems to say that I am semi decent at it.    With the different methods,   economic builds,   elementium shuffles and other strategies that we talk about all the time here.  There is one ideal that should be put into any gold sellers mind as being their mantra:

I supply,   they demand.

Everything gold related expands on this ideal.   You have consumers that want products,  you have methods to make these products and to supply them.    The rest is a matter of learning the mathematics behind the sales.   What can I sell to someone,  and what will they pay for it.   This seems like a simple idea,  but you build your millions based on this one statement.   Everything else is extra curricular on what you do with your money.

The other answer  that seemed to be a popular answer from others have been you need to have TSM or another favorite addon to make gold in the game.   It was even presented at one point that you needed to have the Android/Iphone app and two accounts to make gold in warcraft.  Where these ideas do open a lot more opportunities.  They really are in no way required to make lots of gold in the game.  It takes time,  and knowledge and even a form of discipline.   The addons make things a lot easier.  But just like science.  If you do not have a baseline knowledge of how the warcraft economics work,  you are limiting your gold making opportunities

Gold making should always be fun in the game.  It can easily become a game into itself. one that you know the score by hearing the ringing of the coin purse as you answer your mail.  IT's a basic skill that will open up areas that you never believed possible.    Gearing alts quickly,  buying that stronger piece,  buying your way into mount runs.   The only limits are what your mind can develop.

There is no truly easy button to press to make gold.   Everyone has an opinion on how it's done,  and sometimes they are right,   sometimes they are wrong.   The decision has to be your own on whether you want to try something with the chance of failing.  Or just look at that 85k mount you have always wanted and not be able to afford it.

Good Buying and selling


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at  "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here.   You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server,  chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.


Secret of my success


Dont flip out

Go invest young man

Engineers do it with Power .. and Portals

Happy New Tear

Tip the light fantastic

Tis the season to be goblins

My rod shall comfort thee.. and make gold







0 comments: on "The secret of my success"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide