Its all in the bag







For those that have asked,  or even if you've just asked yourself.  I've been having some personal issues
that's prevented me from writing.   Hopefully they are taken care of.    But on with the show.

Anyone who has played wow will tell you.  It's all in the bags. from the 16 slot [Netherweave Bags] crafted by tailors.   To the larger profession bags that add multiple slots to your toons personal storage ability.

But one of the biggest questions to ask is which one should I have?   Should I use the 32 slot [Pack of Endless Pockets] for my crafting inscriptionist.  Or just use the now common 16 slot bags found from multiple locations (you can even get larger storage bags from rare drops in certain dungeons and running quests).

It's really all about time and storage on why it's important to have as much bag space available for it's use.   Many of my toons I've leveled to 85 and then they just are used for crafting.   So it becomes more important for them to carry profession specific bags to give more room to store items.    Where two of my characters are used for raiding,  so they need the flexibility of regular bags to store anything,  plus also the ability to store mats during crafting cycles.

Also remember when looking at bag storage your personal bank for each character uses bag for it's storage area as well.   Swapping between regular bags and profession bags much each to move crafting materials between the bank and being on hand.   Leatherworking and blacksmithing makes this a very useful idea when swapping out bars and skins.

Gathering toons always will enjoy the convenience of the larger storage bags for skinning and mining.   Where the highest bags can become expensive depending on the server economy,  you might look at the slightly lower level bags that can be made available for a few coins.

If you don't have the crafting ability to make the large bags,   don't forget to just advertise having the materials and offering a tip to the crafter.   It can easily save you 100's of gold just for a few moments time.

One of my favorite sites Crafters Tome will give you a good idea of what bags are available for crafting
in the chosen profession.


Good luck and good hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here. You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice.


They call me the mad hatter


Should I sell or should I use


Upgrade your game, and your sales


Cruising around











0 comments: on "Its all in the bag"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide