Cleaning Out The Closet (Achievement Edition)



Mommar here.

On the server reset day I tend to be a busy little Azerothian beaver.  Pushing 5 toons through Ordos and Celestial runs can fill up a lot of time.  Add to this list wanting to finish up the epic quest line for my hunter, which ends up running TOT looking for raid runs when they pop up.  Also include my timeless isle farming, plus two favorite shows being on TV I tend to stay busy on Tuesdays.

Then things start to slow down into the normal questing grind and picking up spot flex raid runs during the week.  By Saturday night or Sunday I have started to need a palette cleanser of sorts.  I have said before that I tend to keep Sunday's open to running old instances and raids for fun and profit.

One of the things I wanted to pick up before Warlords of Draenor was a Hellreaver Polearm before the next expansion.  When this first dropped while leveling it was the coolest thing to lug around.   Being the time well before Transmogrification was available to players I had to Vendor it to clear out some bag space.  Now with a large amount of spaces to put things I finally picked up another one by soloing Hellfire Ramparts.  Then proceeding to work on my Raids that I wanted specific items from I went over to Northrend to run the Eye of Eternity.  Two Mounts, Reins of the Azure Drake and Reins of the Blue Drake drop from here.  As I was finishing up with smacking Malygos around the achievement You Don't Have An Eternity popped up as completed.  This was one of those achievements that I had forgotten about and had never completed during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion.

Popping up the Achievement browser I started eyeballing through all of the achievements that I had not completed.  Little bits and pieces started jumping out at me of items I could complete.   These didn't offer any gold or mounts or titles for myself.  Finishing them would purely be of the 'yay, I did that' variety of life.

As I was running around and flying in a different area I ended up getting tied into a Wintergrasp fight.  It had been a long time to be in Wintergrasp, but six of us got together and whooped some Alliance around the field of battle.  Then I decided to give a try to finish up the Earth, Wind and Fire (10 man) achievement.   This is the achievement that you have to kill all four bosses inside the instance within 60 seconds of each other.  After doing a quick lookup I gave it a try.  Failing miserably (don't worry true believers I killed them all but couldn't get them all together in a pack to smack them around inside the 60 seconds).

There are plenty of other achievements that are floating around the World of Warcraft for players to finish up.  Instance,  raid and even PVP achievements sitting there ripe for the picking and completing.  So the next time you get bored and sitting in your home city go run out somewhere and look up what achievements you can finish.  Not just for gold, but purely for the enjoyment of the game.

Good Luck and Good Profit Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. Dot com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

WOD: Future Catch Up Zones
Ebay Warriors Prepare For Battle




0 comments: on "Cleaning Out The Closet (Achievement Edition)"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide