Castaclysm - Episode 8: Pally Changes are Overdue... Oops

Castaclysm 8: I'm Sorry, Your Paladin Updates are Overdue... oops

During the episode I misspoke and said that you needed a horde and alliance toon to do cross server auctions. Since you cannot buy your own auctions (regardless of alliance or horde) from other toons you must also have these characters on separate accounts (either your own or a friend helping out). We didn't notice the mistake until after post production unfortunately :(

Other than that little error the episode was pretty good in my opinion. Go get some Castaclysm!

Today's actual blog post is on farming small radiant shards.

0 comments: on "Castaclysm - Episode 8: Pally Changes are Overdue... Oops"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide