Helpful Links to Making Gold

"I would just say thanks a lot,  your blog, podcast, and also jmtc forums helped me hit the gold cap, something i thought was unattainable. but after i read your 22 steps to using auctioneer i started making insane amounts of gold.  Got my travelers tundra in 5 days :D

I also got to the idea of making a glyph wall from your blog (some comment i think, i don't remember)  but it i wouldn't have made it without you, and your followers. 
Again, Thanks!

-North"
Great to hear North, I thought I'd take the opportunity to link to the posts you described in your email. Good going JMTC community!

0 comments: on "Helpful Links to Making Gold"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide