Level 1's Competing for 20,000 Gold

Watch as around 50-60 level 1's compete for 20,000 gold by safely opening trade with Faeglas of the Call to Auction Podcast. This was no easy task as my 3's team was prepared to stop them! Euripides helped run the event and the Castaclysm team (thunderion and jhaman) were the members of my arena teams who showed up to wreck havoc upon the unsuspecting throng of level 1's. At the end we raided iron forge and storm wind while those truly loyal listeners stuck it out and ran around with us.

2 comments: on "Level 1's Competing for 20,000 Gold"

  1. Looks like a blast, lol.

  2. Oh my gosh, I'm the person who won in that video! Bourdos is my name :) My iPod has unfortunately been stolen, so I haven't heard the podcast for the last couple episodes >.< Hope to catch up soon!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide