Audio Interview with The Gold Queen

 >> Download Interview <<


Transcript

Markco: Hey Gold Queen this is Markco from JustMyTwoCopper.org.  I recently received a copy of your Teen Gold Guide and you know what, I actually really liked it so I thought I'd send you an mp3 with a bunch of questions that you could answer regarding how this guide could benefit my audience.

Question 1.  Most guides focus on push button strategies that usually dont last all that long or are ruined once more than a handful of people use them. How is your guide different from most guides?

TGQ: The first biggest mistake anyone can make about teenagers is that they're not smart.  I have an 11 year old son Brandon and he outsmarts me sometimes.  He doesn't want a list of limited supply items to buy or a map of where to find the best fish, he's quite well aware of how to google that!

His problems on world of warcraft are that he doesn't have the right collection of tools to make his own strategies, he's heard of addons and he's smart enough to install them, but doesn't know how to put them to work together.   

And of course, he doesn't have 6 years experience playing wow that gives you the instincts about which things are a good deal, and he doesn't have a lot of play time in which to learn this.
The other thing he does that I have had to help him with is that he just wants to constantly spend spend spend.  He knows gold won't drop from the sky into his lap and he's not lazy, he'll go out and farm or do some quests to get some, but when I check out his character, he's pimped it to the max with gear that will get replaced next week and he's out of gold again. Argh!! its so frustrating.

Question 2: will your guide break the bank?  This mini guide looks like it would go really well alongside any other major guide such as my own, but will people need to pay another large sum to get this thing?

TGQ: I hope not!  My goal was to make it as cheap as possible without making a loss for myself.  So if you just wanted a starter guide, you can afford it.  If you wanted to buy it to run alongside a larger guide, like 20k leveling, then it's not much extra to pay.  I know when I was a student, I wasn't exactly rich and I wanted to keep every extra penny for going out and partying!

Question 3: Would a player with limited time be able to follow the strategies in this guide?

TGC: Well yeah, because I've found that the best way to make gold is to follow lots of different strategies and put them all together.  Now if you don't have much time, that's fine you can just do one or two things that you actually enjoy.  Oh and of course there's a section of managing your time, because when you organise your priorities, you get the good stuff done first. Keeping to a strict timetable sounds boring, but what you're really doing is controlling and confining the boring stuff so you have more time left for the fun stuff.

Question 4: How has the reception been for this guide?  Are people buying it and giving you feedback? Or has there been tumbleweeds flying past your clickbank account?

TGQ: I launched two days ago, and it's going well, its going well.  I mean, I'm new to all this promoting guides stuff, so I've got a lot to learn.  So far, so good.

Question 5.  What are people actually getting, in terms of actual product when they purchase your mini guide?  Also, you say mini in describing the guide, but is that actually a bad thing?

TGQ: Is it mini? Heh, well it was meant to be mini, I aimed for 5,000 words and about 20 pages.  It turned out at 9989 words just over 40 pages.

I wanted to give people an understanding of how things worked and how to put together their own strategies, but I didn't want to just point at the places you can get addons, so I've given a quick introduction to setting some up, and shown my favourite limited supply run route.  Instead of covering all the professions, I've broken it up into types of professions.  Players are going to need more buff food and alchemy pots than they're going to need epic crafted armor, so that's a higher price, lower demand and you have to adjust your strategy according to the market.

You can get the push-button quick tips free from blogs like JMTC but it takes a strategic way of thinking to put them all together and develop your own Auction House Killer Instinct.  So this enormous miniguide helps teens get that for themselves.

Markco: Well gold queen thanks for answering all my questions, hopefully this interview will help people decide if your mini guide is right for them.

Guys and girls if you're interested in Teen Gold Guide, perhaps for yourself or your son or daughter,  click the link below and go check out what the gold queen has to offer.  Good luck and have fun guys!

0 comments: on "Audio Interview with The Gold Queen"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide