Dear Blizzard: Noblegarden Edition


Dear Blizzard.

I am a fan of your game for years.  And as a fan I think it's just as important to point out the great things you do for a game.  The opportunities you provide to make lots of gold in a game with simple techniques.   You provide us with events that will draw players to buy items to make their toons look good,  enjoy showing off and become powerful members of a online society.

Unfortunately then you have the holiday of Noblegarden.  Now please understand I personally enjoy some parts of it.  An Easter egg hunt for riches and prizes can be enjoyable.   To be able to purchase a Swift Springstrider and resell on the AH just for running around in circles picking up small colored objects (and the occasional not so colorful object) is both a privilege and honor.  

But where is the creativity in this?   The glorious battle that has become a part of the holiday tradition that you have created in previous holiday events.   No Epic boss to smack around like a toy pinata for prizes.   No epic quest taking us all over Azeroth and beyond to enjoy not just the gold,  but just how much work it is to make the gold.  

Noblegarden is presented as being about new beginnings.  Being knee deep in the Isle of Thunder dailies,  raid progression and leveling alt's have set players on a course to greatness.   It has become time for you,  our accepted digital overlords, to step up your game and give us a Noblegarden we deserve.

Or at least Garrosh in a bunny ear costume and pink tail.  

Good Luck or Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Previous Entries

Throwing A Line
Prepping For the Death Of PVP
Patience is a Virtue.
I Choose You....: Reputation Choices
Thunderforge Ready for Business
Determine Value: Spirits of Harmony
Hearthstone:   The New Wow Killer?
What Days Do You Sell?
Loot Pinata
Taking Advantage of The Market
The Inportance of being Hot(fixes)
Don't Fret Young Farmer
Patch 5.2: First Take
Do you Own Your Tree?




0 comments: on "Dear Blizzard: Noblegarden Edition"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide