Welcome To Loot Pinata Island





Welcome back from the weekend of running around the isle of loot (AKA Timeless Isle).   If you were able to log on this weekend and run around you weren't alone.  There were players all over looking for elite  mobs,  chests and reputation groups.

The first week of a new area tends to be the most congested.  Everyone wants to check out the new digs and get first hand grabs on the good stuff.  The enjoyable part is not just getting all the goodies into your bags but after a little bit of work you can have some nice gear for any alts you have.

Also if you have been keeping up you've been burning off your cooldowns every day stocking up for the high end profitable gear.   Malovelent PVP gear recipes are popping out each day with prices wildly varying.  I was able to sell a couple of pieces for 1500g, but it seemed that the pricing dropped quickly as more and more players were able to place gear on the AH.

I also got my first taste of raiding since early in the year.  The Seige of Orgrimmar bosses are tuned heavily to movement and coordination.  Flex raid has a very nice comfortable feel to it.   Not to hard but not too easy.  Players who give it a try (and they are serious with the gear levels needed) will enjoy the encounters.

One of my favorite parts on the weekend was the rushing from Elite to Elite to get my share of the loot.  Most of the Elites hit decently hard, but many players are sitting back and waiting for the last 15% to get a hit on the mob and cash in.  Where some might feel this defeats the spirit of the battle,  it still is a viable way to loot gear and items without the large repair bill.

The gang at Icy-Veins has a nice rundown of everything having to do with the Timeless Isle as well as other things having to do with Patch 5.4.   It's a good read on things you might have missed.

Also, I'm suggesting that players go grab an add-on called Handynotes from Curse.   If you have been reading this is the same add-on I used to finish up the storyline to get exalted with Lorewalkers.  They have added some modules linking the different Elites on the isle as well as treasure chests.  It saves a lot of  questions in trade chat of 'where is x elite at'.    For those that are brave I dare you go to into trade chat and convince your compatriots that there is an elite called 'Waldo'.  Who wouldn't want to hear 'where's waldo' in trade chat?

Overall I like patch 5.4, and it's possibilities with the storyline.   And yes,  I know who the Warchief is but I'm not telling.

Good Luck and Good Hunting



Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Last Minute Buys and Sells
Patch 5.4: Mental Preparation
You Found What????
Hearthstone:   The Beginning
Patch 5.4: Budgeting for the Patch
Get thee To a TradeSkillMaster 2.0
Patch 5.4 Prep:  No Sleep til Brooklyn
Customer First
You're Squishing My Items
The Ways of The Force Are Strange
It's a Date.. Maybe?
Kill The Death Knight.. Kill It Now
Time to Remodel The Financial House
Sense Of Entitlement
Patch 5.4:   Golden Lotus Beatdown
Four Levels of Wow Activity
Patch 5.4:  Preparing your Farmers
Patch 5.4:  Easy Gear.. Easy Go
Prepping for Patch 5.4: The Beginning
The End of a Pricing Era
Patch 5.4 prep:   Do You Know Where Your Tailor Is?





0 comments: on "Welcome To Loot Pinata Island"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide