You found what????


As I was going through my storage areas; crafting,  looting and pillaging the auction house, I ran into an issue.  First lets go back into the way back machine where I told you that I had caught up on all of the items I had saved from the Lich King and Cataclysm expansions and processed them all.

With sales starting to slow down on different fronts due to the loot pinata that will be the new patch,  I have been exercising more the brain cells looking for new places to ply my trade.  As I was saying I ended up going through some guild banks and came face to face with two guild tabs full of cloth.

Yes gang,  I accidentally told a fib to you about having finished all of the processing of materials.   Not sure whether I found another goldmine or needed to cuddle with my stuffed gold goblin I looked at what I had.  Most of the stacks were Netherweave (both in bolt and in raw form) as well as a smattering of Frostweave etc.  Most of these could be processed easily into bags which still sell pretty well. 

I had forgotten one of my cardinal rules when it comes to long term storage.  Know where your stuff is.   I have add-ons that tell me the contents of all of the different guild banks but for some reason I missed all of this stuff.

The 16 slot bags sell between 15-30 a piece.  This might seem like a paltry sum of gold for most players but as we get closer to patch day and the sales dwindle even more that extra 500g a day can add up quickly.  Other professions still have opportunities to chunk money into the coffers.  Flipping between the arbitrage of raw ore and bars can net a good chuck of profit as well.  Same thing with players processing exotic leathers into Magnificent hides.

As we get closer to the day that it all changes your mind will be your best tool to use.  A simple profit can add up to an immense fortune as you continue towards total domination.

Now can I borrow some needle and thread?  I have some bags to make today

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 


Hearthstone:   The Beginning
Patch 5.4: Budgeting for the Patch
Get thee To a TradeSkillMaster 2.0
Patch 5.4 Prep:  No Sleep til Brooklyn
Customer First
You're Squishing My Items
The Ways of The Force Are Strange
It's a Date.. Maybe?
Kill The Death Knight.. Kill It Now
Time to Remodel The Financial House
Sense Of Entitlement
Patch 5.4:   Golden Lotus Beatdown
Four Levels of Wow Activity
Patch 5.4:  Preparing your Farmers
Patch 5.4:  Easy Gear.. Easy Go
Prepping for Patch 5.4: The Beginning
The End of a Pricing Era
Patch 5.4 prep:   Do You Know Where Your Tailor Is?





 


0 comments: on "You found what????"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide