Not Enough Loot On My Hands


If your like me,  you are knee deep in killing mobs,  looting mobs and running around the Timeless isle looking for more items to loot.

Also if you are like me,  you have a plethora of extra Timeless Silk Robes,  Plate bracers and  items that will never see the light of use.  I"m up to 4 toons that are geared mainly through these drops with another two that have yet to hit 90 that are sitting with full gear in their bank.  One thing I ended up with a large extra quantity of are the silk versions of the 'packages'.

Luckily my one and only cloth wearer is also my Enchanter.   So basically each time I get one of these Silk packages I send it to my Warlock,  open it and see if by the off chance it is an upgrade.  If it is then bonus I DE the other item for that lovely lovely Sha Crystal.  Vice Versa if it isn't an upgrade.

There is a limit on who can DE what.   A plate wearer can only open up the plate packages,  leather wearers limited to leather etc.   This also means they are the only ones that can DE the leftovers from these armor types.  Still gotta love free Sha Crystals.

The other item that seems to drop a lot is the Technique glyphs that are used by Scribes for the new recipes.  The strange thing is that they can be looted by everyone (not just scribes like normal profession recipes have been.)  I have not run into the problem of a non scribe needing on the recipe yet (you want to hear someone screaming,  wait til that happens in an instance). 

A friend of mine was wanting to know how to obtain the Sky Golem pattern.  Explaining to them that they needed to just kill mobs in Pandaria they spent an hour killing them.   My assumption was that they had already maxxed out their Engineering.  Low and behold I found out they had not maxxed out the profession.   After being the nice gold goblin and sending them some materials to finish up the profession it took them 10 kills for the pattern to drop.  

But there is a dark side to all of these 'new' drops and items.  With 476 gear basically being given away with a smirk and a smile on the island.  Crafted gear is in the tank.  Weapons still sell decently but the majority of major armor pieces are not selling as well as they should.    They do sell but not at the speed they should.  The same thing with some servers and PVP gear.  The easier that gear is to obtain,  the less demand there ends up being for high level crafted gear.  LFR and Flex has changed the game when it comes to Keybashing your way through an encounter to scoop up the loot.

Still my faithful gold friends panic not.  There are plenty of opportunities to get some well earned cash.  You just need to be smarter (and handsomer) than the rest.  Knowing your lines of sales and keeping a good close firm grip on the amount of investment you have with materials.  Do this and you have a good chance of buying that little plot of land you want on the Timeless Isle.

Sorry,   the sea area is already claimed by me.  I'm building my boat dock there.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. Dot com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

10 Rules To Price My Golem.
Timeless Isle Tagging Is For Rich Chumps
Bring Me the Alchemist
Welcome To Loot Pinata Island
Last Minute Buys and Sells
Patch 5.4: Mental Preparation
You Found What????
Hearthstone:   The Beginning
Patch 5.4: Budgeting for the Patch
Get thee To a TradeSkillMaster 2.0
Patch 5.4 Prep:  No Sleep til Brooklyn
Customer First




0 comments: on "Not Enough Loot On My Hands"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide