Grinding Out To Old Hits


When I started out playing World of Warcraft I knew nothing.   As I played I obtained knowledge through trial and error.  Some ideas worked,  others didn't.   That is just the nature of any game.  The more mistakes I made the more I was able to decipher what seemed like a large puzzle and got better and better.

One of the things that was always on my to do list was many of the old world raids.  With starting my Wow Journey at the beginning of The Burning Crusade expansion I missed raiding in AQ20 and AQ40.  I also missed some of the raiding at the end of Burning Crusade as players travelled into The Black Temple.

So now that Mists of Pandora are starting to wind down I've been visiting some of these old raids.  Some of them to finish up reputations that I missed.  Places like The Black Temple also has given me some raw materials such as Netherweave Cloth and Disenchant Fodder for Arcane Dust.  

Now you might say to yourself why are you running all of this old stuff?  I want the big gold makers.  I want the pets and the gear that I can flip.  Running AQ20 and AQ40 usually takes me about an hour.  Running Black Temple takes me about the same amount of time.  Both of these if you combine the gold made through the mobs,  Selling trash items and BOP Purples that I cannot use for personal transmogrification and selling the raw materials I net between 800 and 1000 for that hour.  With many players complaining that they don't have enough gold,  you can live on 1000g for an entire week of repairs.

This doesn't preclude players from running the pet drop instances such as Naxxramas or even Raids found in the Outlands.   The key to many of these raids is which ones will give you not just a chance for big pet sales but also for the incidental sale items that can be acquired quickly.  Raw Materials will again be in style to sell with the next expansion and players looking to add to their crafter armies.

Today is the server reset.  So the next time your bored and sitting in a home city complaining.  Grab your nearest portal,  run a quick solo raid and then add some more profits into your portfolio.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbear @ gmail. Dot com or find me on twitter at "@JMTCMommar" You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up, and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Half The Gear.. Twice The Funds
5 Tips To Survive Cross Realm Raids
Farming Darkmoon Faire
Know Your Gear... Know Your Gold
Ruler of Your Own Gold Garrison
Busy Busy Wednesday
It's Called An Epic Quest For A Reason
Chain Flipping
Taste of Streaming Raids and Kites
Monday Morning Raiding Quarterback
WOW:  Warlords of Draenor
Tomorrow Is Blizzcon
Glyph Me Once Shame On You
Days Of The Dead
 The Times Ten Challenge
The Blanket Method
Lost All Hallows Day
You Never Know



0 comments: on "Grinding Out To Old Hits"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide