1000 Readers Via Feeds

Didn't even cross my mind yesterday that for the first time ever on JMTC there were over 1000 readers via feeds. If you'd like to join the masses and subscribe to JMTC's feed burner simply click here.



So far social networks have done wonders for this blog, so I'm going to name a few in the hopes of also helping out newer bloggers:



If you're coming from a feed, today's actual post is here.

2 comments: on "1000 Readers Via Feeds"

  1. Grats! 1000 is a huge moment for a blogger.

    Keep on the good work!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide