News: JMTC Forums Overhaul

I am in the process of redesigning the JMTC forums and migrating them (or starting over in the worst case scenario) to my own server 20kleveling.com.

I will keep you all posted and once the new forums are set up, send you the links. I'm really hoping I can keep the data already present but from the looks of it so many people signed up that boardzero was not prepared with enough bandwidth and the forums were turned off. I emailed them but have decided that the better alternative is to host the forums myself.

Thank you for your emails, I will do my best to get this forum working again!

Markco

6 comments: on "News: JMTC Forums Overhaul"

  1. I HAVE EVERYTHING WORKING! I'M SO EXCITED :)

    Expect the new forum within 24 hours.

  2. Rock on Markco! Looking forward to it

    --temp

  3. Will we need to register again?

    Or is it the same but hosted on a different place?

  4. It looks like I'm going to lose all the original data and have to start a new forum. Right now I have everything setup and will attempt to recover the old data while looking into improving the forum.

  5. Hey Markco, I'm wondering if you received the email I sent you; you don't have to reply to it although I am wondering if you got it.

    Just sent it now. =D

  6. [quote]

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Markco, I'm wondering if you received the email I sent you; you don't have to reply to it although I am wondering if you got it.

    Just sent it now. =D

    [/quote]

    LOL WHAT!? How would he know who you are anon?

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide