Markco on XFIRE

Come watch me live at http://www.xfire.com/live_video/markcolol/

Enjoy, I will try to get on this frequently and allow those interested in prot pvp to see some action, and I will try to turn it on when I play the AH as well.

Thanks for watching!

If you are reading via a feed and want to see today's actual post, go here.

9 comments: on "Markco on XFIRE"

  1. hey markco, just been watching your live stream for a few minutes, and i'm surprised you're not basing your AH operations in Thunderbluff, where the forge, AH, bank and mailbox are just a few feet from each other. The trip from Orgrimmar AH to Honor Vally forge may get boring after a while...

  2. LOL that was my main

  3. Hey Markco, this stream sounds really cool, around what time are you usually playing?

  4. ^

    Would also like to know, wouldn't mind seeing some prot PvP action.

  5. I'm on usually in the afternoons, you'll never see me on from 8am-5pm EST during the week.

  6. Hey markco, can you make a warrior tanking guide? I just became a level 80 prot warrior and i want to learn how to tank.

  7. It would actually be easier with Justin tv. Seeing how if we like your channel. We'll get an e-mail saying; Marckolol is now on air. With xfire I can never tell that you're on.

  8. If anyone knows a way for me to say 'Hey I'm on' that would be awesome :D

  9. Halvor - EU Argent Dawn said... May 26, 2009 at 3:13 PM

    "Hey markco, can you make a warrior tanking guide? I just became a level 80 prot warrior and i want to learn how to tank."

    I dont want to take anything from markco im sure he could make a great tanking guide but to save him time you might want to check out Tankspot.com this site is just the greatest site for tank it has everything from Raid guides and gear guides to addons and much much more hope this helps.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide