24 Hours Later : 100 Forum Members




WOW. That's all I have to say...

Over 375 posts... 100 members... in 24 HOURS?

Grats whodat for being the 100th member!

You guys are amazing. If you haven't the slightest idea what I'm talking about, check out the JMTC Forums and become a member today.

If you're reading from a feed, today's scheduled post is here.

2 comments: on "24 Hours Later : 100 Forum Members"

  1. My exact words when the forum was announced/launched were "Finally, geeze."


    Glad you made a spot for us to gather and chat between posts :)

  2. It was a great idea, and the ammount of registered people shows it!

    Thanks Markco! :)

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide