Success Story 100k

Another great email which also contains some nice gold tips while praising the JMTC community (that's you btw).

"Hello Marcko!

Firstly I'd like to thank you for all the awesome information you provide the world with every day on your blog, and I'd also like to thank whole the JMTC community for all their tips and tricks!

Today I hit the 100k mark and couldn't have done it without you, and I'm obviously going for a mil'

I went from having a really hard time getting gold to cover my repairs and consumables for raiding, mainly due to having a really tight school schedule, to, as you would say "performing scrooge mcduck backflips into a sea of gold", and it's all thanks to your blog and the JMTC forums!

I was googleing desperatly for some tips on how to make easy gold, I found all these "amazing" gold guides, but due to not being old enough to own a credit card, I couldn't buy them, which was lucky for me I guess. I found your blog, I read every post on it and slowly started making some careful bids, and found out that it really worked.

I started using my professions, inscription, JC and alchemy to make gold and found out one particular strategy that was working really well for me, which was meta gems.

I sold all the popular meta gems for as much as 150g a pop and I would consider that my main income, and since a lot of people dont think about this there's barely no competition!

It took me three months to get to 100k, which probably would've been faster if I had more time to play outside raids.

THANK YOU MARCKO!

Cheers!"

0 comments: on "Success Story 100k"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide