Children's Week & 4.1 Achievements

Morning Folks! I was originally going to write a post on children's week but I've decided not to do so. There are multiple other blogs which have already cover the topic and I don't really want to over saturate the event/gold making opportunity. Instead of making a post head over the The Gold Queen's blog and read her post on how you could be making gold from Children's Week. It's a well written in-depth post that shouldn't go un-noticed.

Any who, as most of you know patch 4.1 has dropped and it's been out for a couple days now. The patch brought a couple achievements that can and are currently making me a killing. I'm going to list the new achievements and explain what you could be doing to make gold off them.

Cataclysmically Delicious
 This achievement requires people to eat one of every cataclysm food. People are actually starting to take notice of this achievement and are buying the foods off the AH. Some of them can be crafted for a couple silver and listed for 10-25g per. The profits here are immense and the competition can range from low-high as not everyone will have every single cooking recipe. Definitely give this a try.

Drown Your Sorrows
Another awesome achievement that you can make gold off. It requires you to eat some pretty silly/weird stuff that can be crafted for a couple silver yet they sell at the AH four several gold pieces. Some of the items are also drops off mobs and other are vendor bought so if you don't have the recipes at least go out and buy some of the vendor bought stuff and or kill some mobs and list the materials at the AH.

You'll Feel Right As Rain
This achievement is rather interesting and simply awesome for making gold. It requires you to eat 91 Chocolate cookies in order to obtain the achievement. The recipe is obtained by turning in three Stormwind chef's awards. Profit off this achievements are simply HUGE as the materials are vendor bought and they cost almost nothing. I would get into this market asap before it gets flooded.

100 & 125 Pet Achievements
Another recently added achievement. Quite obvious to be quite frank. People will be buying pets like no tomorrow. Remember how I told you to stockpile elementium geodes? Well the price on my server jumped from 200-300g to 800-900g. Pets are in high demand right now. Be sure to check the prices of the newly added pet; Winterspring Cub. It is obtained in winterspring and is sold by a vendor for 50g.

Sandstone Drake Achievement
A long awaited achievement that was again added in patch 4.1. You could see a small spike in the demand for this mount as people will buy it solely for the achievement ( the achivies hunters ). Use your bartering perk and possibly goblin racial to reduce costs and craft for normal/high and sell the mount for tremendous profits.

That's all for now folks! 5 brand spanking new achievements that you can use to make gold from! What are you waiting for? Go get into these markets before they're flooded!

3 comments: on "Children's Week & 4.1 Achievements"

  1. Something to keep in mind, goblins can buy the winterspring cub for 40g each. Even more potential for profit!!!!!

  2. Hi, I really appreciate the link. Here’s a few tips for anyone who would like them here and now:
    Delicious chocolate cake – see if you can sell these for over 250g!
    Tasty cupcake – cost a few silver to make, sell for 10g or more!
    Finally my idea to make a ‘package’ of all the cakes and sell for 200g, 300, some have been selling for 500g!

    In other news, my winterspring cubs and all my rare pets have been selling well. Yay!

  3. I've done really well this week too. Prices on my server are a good bit lower than what you guys are reporting. I'm selling the Cakes for about 100-120g and the Cubs at about 100g. The tasty cupcakes are basically nothing. I think they sell for about 75s...tons of competition and undercutting. Where I've made a killing is with the chocolate cookies. I've got three toons doing the cooking daily and I can't keep up with the demand. The cookies sell for about 2.5g per piece and I sell them in stacks on 10. I can post them, bark in trade and just watch them sell.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide