JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording

Well folks yet another meeting in the books! We had another awesome meeting last night and we welcomed a handful of new faces last night, I hope you guys enjoy this recording with the new people!



Timestamps - Once again, Thank Prncesspwn for doing them! Do note they might be slightly off due to the weird things that TS does.

0:00- Intros
0:04- What to do with Hypnotic Dust
0:06- Maelstrom Crystals
0:11- Is the obsidium shuffle still working?
0:18- Blizzard and the economy
0:19- Heavenly shards in 4.2
0:23- PTR recipes
0:24- New profession bags in 4.2 and what to stockpile
0:26- Tailoring & Dreamcloth
0:30- Stockpiles and when to sell/collect
0:38- Darkmoon fair & Trinket price increase
0:44- Decrease in AH activity?
0:46- Winterspring Cubs
0:47- Children's Week
0:50- Patterns in 4.2
0:55- Botters & what they're up to
0:57- ZA/ZG soloing
1:04- Crusader Enchant
1:10- Auctioneer not working, Alternatives?
1:27- Pets in 4.2

Attendees
Sinku
Alto
Catharis
Prncesspwn
Mageshadow
XanderEragon
Bangkok Bill
Bones
Gimp
Toltec
Whitewolf

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

13 comments: on "JMTC Weekly Q&A Meeting Recording"

  1. I was trying to listen to this but unfortunately it doesn't seem to play. I tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE unsuccessfully.

  2. Hey Markco, long reader here

    I have been thinking about buying your guide, but before i do it, i would like opinions from people that already bought it (not doubting your capacity to make gold ofcourse)

    Could you point me to a thread or something with opinions from users?

    Thanks in advance :D

  3. The audiofile doesn't work for me, it doesn't seem to be loading.

  4. Working fine for me? Not sure what the issues are :(

    Try it again? not sure

  5. Any alternatives for downloading the meeting?

  6. Same here. Wont work for me either first week I've had a problem with it

  7. Sorry to post this here but I just don't know what else to do. Does anyone know how to get ahold of Adam and tell him to fix his darn misredirecting website? I've tried twitter but have gotten no response from him.

    http://exploitingmyserver.blogspot.com/2011/03/still-getting-viewers-here.html#comments

  8. works fine for me. If people are using script blocker addons for mozilla, make sure you've allowed the site. Other than that, no idea why it never works for anyone- i can always listen.

  9. http://hydramist.tv/jmtc/JMTC_Meting_20.mp3

  10. At Anon, regarding Adam, he took his site down, because he is currently working on an ebook. if you need anything else, let me know and I can get ahold of him for you.

  11. It seems to work for me okay today so I don't know what was wrong yesterday.

    At Antherios I bought the gold guide a year ago even though I wasn't sure about the benefit. I have never regretted it. The auctioneer setup and basic "Buy Low Sell Normal" had me making gold in no time. Although I have not referred to it in quite some time, I am currently over 300k on my main server and still increasing.

  12. Whitewolf sounds incredibly sexy! I'd listen to him talking about gold or hell, anything forever!

  13. I was wondering whether I heard right that you have to have completed Hyjal in order to do the dailies once 4.2 launches. With multiple chars.. I got a lot of catching up to do in that respect.

    Thnx!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide