July Blogging Carnival + A2A

Hello folks, I simply wanted to throw out this post to remind some of you readers ( and bloggers ) about the recent release of a new Addicted To Azeroth episode and a couple other thngs. Below is the lastest episode, check it out if you already haven't!

A2A:E09 - Thrall Could Totally Kick Ron Burgundy’s Ass!



Just My Two Copper Weekly Meeting
I also wanted to remind you guys that we are having a JMTC weekly meeting tomorrow night at 9PM EST. We haven't been able to hold a quality meeting for the past few weeks, so please show up. I'd love to talk about how your patch 4.2 went and even offer some secret tips that will boost your gold making even if you're already a AH goblin. There will be a post going live tomorrow morning at 11am so be sure to check that out with some info about some upcoming changes to the meeting ( EU meetings are in sight! )

July Blogging Carnival Info
One last thing before I let you folks go, Bloggers please don't forget to submit your Blogging Carnival submissions! I am extending this month's carnival by 2 weeks ( July 22, 2011 ) to give you guys time to write your posts. I already sent e-mails out so if you didn't received anything, please e-mail me at Artsytorres AT Gmail DOT com. You can also check the blogging carnival page here at JMTC for the latest updates. This month's blogging carnival is: " What is your favorite method to make gold with Old world methods/strategies? "

With all of that said I'll leave you folks be, hope you guys enjoy the new A2A episode and I'll hopefully see you tomorrow night at 9PM.

- Mageshadow

0 comments: on "July Blogging Carnival + A2A"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide