New Patch 4.2 Inscription Gold Tip


Thanks to Kynalla from LumiyaTheHunter's Youtube Channel for the inscription gold tip. This tip is HOT for patch 4.2 right now so be sure to get your hands on the item and start selling it! I'll leave the revelation in the video for you to watch.

11 comments: on "New Patch 4.2 Inscription Gold Tip"

  1. New? I think you're a couple of weeks late to this dance, amigo.

  2. This isn't related to the post but I wanted to share...

    I appears mobile AH is no longer charging a subscription at this moment.

    If you've considered posting on the AH remotely via smart phone or web browser, give it a try :)

  3. @Reptyler Well it will be new for some, old for others.

  4. I agree that this is not new and the two servers I play on are med pop for alliance in which I'm the only one selling them and they are moving super slow. New honor items trump their and are cheap via honor.

  5. I've been trying since the patch to sell one of each, no luck

  6. WOW Comments are HORRIBLE lately. "Derp Derp This isn't new DERP!"

    Can people not appreciate ANYTHING anymore?

  7. Well, I believe that Kynalla says that "next week the pvp season starts" in this vid- meaning he made it a couple of weeks back at the start of 4.2, 29th June to be exact.
    So it IS old, because the actual video is old now.. Doesn't mean that it's widely known or not profitable.

  8. These don't sell at all on my server. I'm glad I only made one of each. I just ended up de'ing them.

    Everyone's farming honor instead, for the better pieces. I would have done that too.

  9. Thanks for the tip. I didn't know that those even sell. I only thought they would be junk since the new pvp-items showed up anyway. I will try to sell them on my server, although I am not very motivated in making gold lately.

  10. The more intelligent goblin here will watch the video and actually learn from it and not copy what he's doing. Maybe try a different item or market using same methods. You will not get anywhere copying stuff in the gold blogs. Personal experience.

  11. I've been doing this since the beginning of 4.2 and I am the only supplier, but they move incredibly slow. I was only making 200g profit, but I would sell one every 2-3 days.

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide