Value for the buck


I'm going to let you in on a little secret.    There are times that I find selling on the Auction House tedious.   I will give you a moment to get your curses at me out of your system.

This isn't to say that I stop selling on the Auction House.  It is the majority of my income and gives me a lot of freedom when it comes to giving discounts or even free items to my guild and to friends.

But what really makes me enjoy making gold is buying and selling between players.   And one of my biggest abilities to give added value to a trade.

When I first started playing warcraft,   my goals were to be a one stop shop for my guild on what needed to be crafted.  If someone needed a leg patch,  I could craft it for them.  A new guild member needed a rare item,  I wanted to have that pattern to make it for them.  It was important to me to have all of those patterns at my fingertips.  And that translated to many of my deals that I worked out with players.   Instead of just making them one piece of armor,  I could craft an entire set (Fel Iron Set was my favorite to do this with).

Buyers do not want to have to run around to piece armor together.  So to have the ability to add a scope you crafted along with a gun makes you invaluable.  And invaluable is easily translated to premium service.   You get an order for a chest piece,  a quick question of adding a chest enchant from your enchanter can add more gold into your pocket.

The more service you provide to a player,  the more they are apt to remember your name.  Have them add you to their friends list.   Offer them a discount on multiple orders.    The more competition that is on a server,  the more that you need to look for alternate ways to getting your name out.

And knowing you is half the battle.

Good Luck and Good Hunting


Want to get in contact with me? . Email me at Dragonbearjoe @ gmail. dOT com or find me on twitter at "@Dragonbearjoe" or leave a comment here. You can find me hanging out on the Shandris Server, chat me up and I will buy you a glass of juice. 

Past Entries



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: on "Value for the buck"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide