Who thinks that there will be a wow super bowl commercial?
I'm leaning towards yes.
If so, what will it be about? The truck killing a dragon again?
I'm guessing alliance characters still but I have no idea what they will be doing this time. Post your ideas in the comments section!
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
Today is going to be really fun if everyone participates. Go ahead and place in the comments section your absolute favorite way to make gold...
-
I was selling glyphs every fifteen seconds the first two hours of the patch, and it's the most fun I've had in a while on the auctio...
-
Perhaps you were considering 'cashing out' and calling it quits with the end of the wotlk expansion? Maybe you thought you could sel...
-
Post by Kammler from Kammler's Korner One of my favorite movies is the 2004 King Arthur (Clive Owen, Keira Knightley) Not only is it...



3 comments: on "Wow Super Bowl Commercial?"
Markco said... February 2, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Bummer huh? No commercial before, during, or after. Blizzard let me down big time :(
Anonymous said... February 2, 2009 at 11:40 AM
The guy in the underwear cutting his toenails during the CareerBuilder.com commercial is one of the main characters from the online WoW movie series, "The Guild". So yes... WoW was there!
Markco said... February 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM
You're right! NICE CALL MAN
Post a Comment