Wow Super Bowl Commercial?

Who thinks that there will be a wow super bowl commercial?
I'm leaning towards yes.

If so, what will it be about? The truck killing a dragon again?
I'm guessing alliance characters still but I have no idea what they will be doing this time. Post your ideas in the comments section!

3 comments: on "Wow Super Bowl Commercial?"

  1. Bummer huh? No commercial before, during, or after. Blizzard let me down big time :(

  2. The guy in the underwear cutting his toenails during the CareerBuilder.com commercial is one of the main characters from the online WoW movie series, "The Guild". So yes... WoW was there!

  3. You're right! NICE CALL MAN

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide