Golden Titanium Weapon Chains

Panagiotis Karanatsis emailed me with an awesome suggestion for making gold as a blacksmith:

"Hi Markco it's me again, i would like you tell you a way to make money by blacksmith.

It's a pretty good money 'cause you make proffit up to 70g per sell!

Well , in my realm Saronite Ores sell for 20g per stack(1g per ore or 3.3g per bar) and titanium ore sell for 5.5g(bars up to 13).

So if you are a miner or a blacksmither , you can buy Saronite ores and titanium ores to craft Titanium Weapon Chain!

These are selling high up to 65-80g per! This is a 73g proffit maximum per sell! If you are not a Blacksmither and/or a Miner you can always buy materials from Auction house and tell friends or guildies to smelt and craft them for you!

I am doing this for a week now and i have made more than 6.000 gold!

I sell from 5 to 15 per day!

Good luck and have a nice night! I'm gonna have some sleep now, share it with people!"

Thank you for the emails everyone, especially you, Panagiotis, for this great tip. I will try to make posts for all of them as soon as possible.

In the comments section be sure to post if you have used this strategy before!

7 comments: on "Golden Titanium Weapon Chains"

  1. To be honest i didn't wanted my name there , but it's ok now i suppose :p

  2. Titanium Shield Spikes are made with the same materials, and sell for a decent profit. Unfortunately, on my server I don't sell of 5 a week of either of them. They are still nice profit when I can get it.

    Its nice to find when an item sells like this.

  3. this doesnt really relate and is sort of a stupid question...but im making an excel spreadsheet for something wow related and was wondering how you would put say 83g 12s 49c into a number that can be understood by a simple calculator

  4. Write everything in terms of copper.

  5. Ok. Thanks!

  6. well, in a few hours the chains managed to drop from 55g per on my server to 22g. market is now flooded. T_T

  7. Check this out fellows:

    Now i knew why i wanted top stockpile pristine black diamonds

    "In 3.1 there will be a new FOF :

    Insane in the Membrane Raise your reputation with the areas listed below (Title Reward: The Insane)
    Honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers
    Exalted with Booty Bay
    Exalted with Everlook
    Exalted with Gadgetzan
    Exalted with Ratchet
    Exalted with Darkmoon Faire
    Exalted with Ravenholdt
    Exalted with Shen'dralar


    Which means that the price of Pristine Black Diamond for the Shen'dralar libram will skyrocket (since they aren't really farmable, only saw one drop during my 90 libram farming in Diremaul...). I used to buy them for around 50g a few month ago but I was the only buyer. I would advice to stockpile those (as well as libram Focus/Protection/Rapidity) which are unique but can be placed in a guild bank"

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide