Guest Post on Kaliope's Wow Crafting Blog

Just My Two Copper was featured today on Kaliope's Wow Crafting Blog here. I discussed how I made 20k gold the last time there was a major inscription patch and how you can use my ideas to do the same this time around.

Check out my guide and don't forget to also take a look at kaliope's blog as well! It's a wealth of profession information, definately worth the time.

3 comments: on "Guest Post on Kaliope's Wow Crafting Blog"

  1. Grats on all your success, Markco! I have been browsing your blog frequently after quiting wow (Getting my calculus grade up before starting again -_-) and it has really put me into a better mindset on how to make gold. Keep up the good work because tons of people are relying on it :P

  2. Thank you so much! I remember calculus, but it's not a good memory lol. Good luck in school and do well!

  3. By the way: In your guest post you said make a tab for all whispers. I'd recommend getting the addon DialogChat, which automatically separates each person's whispers with you in separate windows, much like instant messenger. You simply click the window when you wish to respond and a little box opens for your to type in. Its a lifesaver.

    http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/forgotten-chat-revived/

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide