A Post to Feast Upon

List of valuable food buffs from Casual Raid Leader can be found here.


What can this list do for you?


Help you make gold of course! Take a look at what items give the same/better stats of the same type, this will help you decide which items to buy/avoid on the auction house. For instance, Nettle Fish can be cooked for +30 crit/+40 stam but Spiced Wyrm Burgers are worth +40 crit/+40 stam. Obvioiusly raiders are going to want the Wyrm Burgers over the Nettle Fish.


Another thing I wanted to bring up: did you notice that the feasts (useable raid wide) have no crit rating on them? This means that foods with crit rating are going to sell better than ap/stam/spell power foods since the feasts will cover these areas and there is no reason to eat these foods over a feast.


Hopefully these tips will help you focus on which items you want to farm for fishing/cooking up some WOTLK delicacies.

4 comments: on "A Post to Feast Upon"

  1. Not really a comment to this post, but more of a thank you and a report :-)

    Thank you a LOT for your truly awesome guides and tips. You are the person who made me able to start making gold on the Auction House :-D

    We've talked some and on my (now) 33 Druid I've gained 820 gold in 2 days from tiny 3 gold from the beginning!! :D

    Thank you, love your blog, love your guides and tips!

    Have a really nice day Markco!
    Best regards,
    Jacob

  2. lol i believe its probably what server im on..Auction house thing is not working for me.. but it still great guides none the less

  3. Usedup: Send me an email and I'll help walk you through it.

  4. Jacob: Thanks you too!

Post a Comment

Insider Gold Strategies

Enter Your Name & Email Below to Receive My 7 Theories On Making Gold... Guaranteed to Put You Ahead of 99% of Players Out There

 

 

Recent Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

Labels

Blog Archive

Featured On:

Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold GuideJust My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide