Currently abyss crystals have fallen around 60% on my server, but the enchanting recipes are still worth around 80% of their original value. Therefore I've been crafting various high level enchants that take abyss crystals for huge profits (often 125-150% profit). Only a few sell each day but it's a thousand more gold for very little effort. Been using trade chat like crazy to pick up dream shards and abyss crystals cheap.
Since this market could go sour anytime, I am selling off all my excess mats each day for a few gold below the current price and only making 1-4 of each enchant. This way when the market does crash to where it should be I will have come out on top in the long run.
Hope this information helps you enchanters out there make some easy money!
Popular Posts
-
Besides being a proud American and an enterprising entrepreneur, I am also a member of the Roman Catholic Church (tithing ftl). This being s...
-
Update: Silly me didn't read the fine print and Blizzard slid a low ball in, You can't stockpile valor for 4.2 as it will be conver...
-
This strategy was written quite a long time ago when snowfall inks sold like hotcakes (they still can for the faire but it's better to c...
-
Just My Two Copper's One Year Anniversary is today! So much has happened and been going on that I didn't really even notice the time...
-
There’s a lot of information to sort through when bidding, buying, or posting items on the auction house. In fact it’s too much for any one ...
-
Update: Scott Smith, one of the coaches, had an issue with his account being rebilled accidentally. Here is our conversation for those inte...
-
I got an e-mail a couple days ago that really caught my attention, it was a suggestion for the next JMTC Blogging Carnival, read the e-mail ...
-
Scott Alan Smith is a Crook! Edit: Screen shots and proof/explanation of the cookie stuffing Scott has used in the past are present a...
-
I was selling glyphs every fifteen seconds the first two hours of the patch, and it's the most fun I've had in a while on the auctio...
-
I just checked MMO-Champion and to my surprise there was something that was data-mined. It's a real shocker if it's true, read the c...



1 comments:
Padaan said... August 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Hey markco, there's a new post on MMO-champion on a new enchanting skill that lets you shatter abyss crystals into greater cosmics or infinite dusts. Do you think it's worth it to buyout all the abyss crystals and shatter them when the patch hits?
Post a Comment